Comment Form does not appear despite all related settings
Hi gVector Team & Community,
- I want the Comment Form to appear for each post by default and I do not want to allow my users to disable the comments.
- I've enabled commenting in WordPress Settings >> Discussion >>
- I've enabled the Default Form in wpDiscuz for all post types
- STILL, By default the Comment Form doesn't appear.
- I can go to "Quick Edit" and enable commenting BUT that checkbox remains un-checked by default.
Please read this support topic again:
Also, please make sure your theme supports default comment functions, wpDiscuz is being loaded through <?php comments_template() ?> function of template files
may be the current active theme has been developed without keeping WP Codex.