Paid Addons Support Forum Only
Please note, that here we only support Paid Addons issues and questions.
gVectors Support staff works from 6am to 6pm (GMT+0)
All questions related to wpForo and wpDiscuz free plugins should be asked in the corresponding plugin support forum:
Activation Key cURL error 28
I’m unable to activate the plugin via the WP Dashboard.
The error while activating is: Something went wrong: cURL error 28: Resolving timed out after 5514 milliseconds
Many thanks for your help in advance
- Plugin conflict, we recommend deactivate other plugins and try to activate it again.
- Issues with the DNS resolving (your server is not able to resolve the IP for the third-party domain or at least not in time).
- Firewalls or security modules (e.g. mod_security ) blocking the outgoing request.
- Your host is not able to “talk” with the third-party server due to unavailable required protocols. This can occur if the server has a recent cURL/OpenSSL but it’s not correctly configured to use TLS 1.2 as SSL procotol.
- Network issues (something at network level prevents your server to reach the gvectors.com server). Please contact to hosting services support and make sure they don't block connections to gvectors.com server.