wpDiscuz – myCRED Integration addon Features
- wpDiscuz Comment likes/dislikes to myCRED Points conversion
- Integrates myCRED Badges and Ranks with wpDiscuz.
- Displays members earned badge and rank images under comment author avatar and label.
- Responsive myCRED Badges and Ranks look nice on any screen dimension
- RTL Ready
- myCRED Hooks admin page:
- Adds wpDiscuz hook widget
- Enable/Disable «Comment Like to Point» conversion
- Option to set amount of Up and Down Points for liked/voted comment author
- Option to set amount of Up and Down Points for members who liked/voted other comments
- Display/Hide member Badges on comment list under user avatar
- Display/Hide member Ranks on comment list under user avatar
- Log template
Installation and Configuration
- First make sure the myCRED plugin is installed.
- Then go to Dashboard > Points > Add-ons admin page and activate the “Badges” and “Ranks” addons.
- Then start to install your purchased wpDiscuz – myCRED Integration addon. This addon installs like any other plugin for WordPress.
Access to the addon is provided immediately after you’ve paid for your order. Upon completing registration/checkout, you may log in at gVectors.com. We will also send you an email after registration/checkout, with a link to the login page. Then download the installation package.
- Go to Dashboard > Plugins, and then activate the wpDiscuz – myCRED Integration addon.
- Once the plugin is active, it’ll ask you to activate with license key you got via email or in your account page, just insert the key and activate it.
- Then go to Dashboard > Points > Hooks admin page, drag and drop [Points for Comments] and [wpDiscuz Integration] widgets into the Active Hook sidebar and configure points.
- Set your preferred amount of points for comments and for comment likes / dislikes.
- Enable myCRED Badges and Ranks, to display those under comment author avatar and label.