This Support Policy describes what support you can expect from us for the gVectors Team plugins. If you have any questions about this Support Policy or do not agree with it, please contact us by clicking here before using the Website or any of our plugins.
We may amend this support policy occasionaly, so you should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are aware of any changes that have been made. This Support Policy is effective from the 25th December 2015.
gVectors support team works from 6am to 6pm (GMT 0:00, London), we don’t work on Sundays. If you’ve got any questions to us, please, do not duplicate them and just wait for our response.
All support communication is done through gVectors Support Forum only, no direct e-mails please.
Make sure you’ve subscribed to your support topic. This will allow you get our answers immediately.
We attach PREMIUM importance to questions on PRO/PAID versions of our products, we try to answer them within 12-24 hours on days.
We will do our best to give the answers to your questions on free products within 1-2 days
We are not responsible for any deadlines or delays in your own projects.
We are not responsible for the compatibility with other plugins or custom themes. However we’ll try to fix those if you have a license key, and the support period for that license is not expired. Sometimes that’s impossible to fix plugin and theme compatibility issues and you should request for a custom integration quote on our contact page: https://gvectors.com/contact-us/
Before submitting a request, please, update the product to the recent version. Try to deactivate the other installed plugins and use default theme to clarify if one of them doesn’t conflict with our product.
All our products undergo the procedure of scrupulous testing, nevertheless we strongly recommend to use testing environment to check the availability of our products (as well as any other) to fit together with your theme, content and plugins.
Our support will be provided only for original (non-modified) products.
We do not provide support for issues arisen on local servers.
To make your communication with the support team as fast and efficient as possible, please, note in your request the following information:
» the link to the site page, where the problem is,
» screenshot of the product settings page,
» wordPress version and Theme name.
What’s included in Basic Support
For all our plugins we provide a basic level support, which includes the following:
- Answering questions about gVectors Team product features and functions.
- Responding to any bugs you may have found in the plugin
- Please note that free support is ONLY provided on our support forum.
What’s included in Premium Support
For all our pro/paid plugins we provide a premium level support with a time period according to the purchased license. The premium level support includes following:
- Answering questions about purchased gVectors product on our support forum. We attach Premium importance to questions on pro/paid versions of our products, we try to answer them within 12-24 hours on days.
- Logging into your site to investigate or fix any issues you have with purchased product on your site, but this doesn’t include fixing incompatibilities with other plugins, in this case we’ll find the plugin which causes the problem and we’ll recommend you uninstall it or contact to that plugin support.
- Fixing small conflict and incompatibility with current active theme.
- Responding to any bugs you may have found in the plugin. And we’ll do our best to release an update with fixed issues.
- Helping to update plugin.
What is not included in our Support?
- Fixing incompatibility with other products and third-party solutions.
- All kind of integrations.
- WordPress Support & How-To’s.
- Addition of New Features (however we’re open for suggestions).
- Extending Default Product Features (however we’re open for suggestions).
- Themes modifications and customizations
- Product Modifications and Customization.
- Coding and design lessons. We cannot teach you HTML, CSS, JS, PHP or any other language.
- Product installation on your server.
- Server diagnostics, maintenance or any other server related service
- Any other things that are not related to our products directly
I think I found a bug, what should I do?
If you find a bug in one of our products you should post the bug on the support forum. We try to address any bugs as quickly as possible once they are brought to our attention. Once we fix, test, and update our product, we notify about the available update ready for download via our support forum and our Twitter profile page, you can then go to your WordPress dashboard and update your plugin to the new version for free.