wpDiscuz Media Uploader Features
- Extended comment file attachment system
- Allows to upload photos, videos, audio and other file types
- individual user experience for different media types.
- Single and Multiple file uploading modes
- AJAX uploading and validation system
- File count, size and type control system
- Visual attachment effects, allows to preview attached images and set orders
- Ability to delete comment attachment if editing time limit is not expired.
- Smart display attachment functions on submitted comment
- Different sizes for single and multi photo attachment
- Image lightbox, video and audio HTML5 player
- Embed-able links conversion to according video player and widgets
- Automatic Youtube, Vimeo and other media hoster embedding
- Lots of displaying options to customize all kind of media components (images, thumbnails, players…)
- Separate option to enable/disable media uploading buttons
- Comment attachment can be enabled for certain user roles and guests individually
- All front-end phrases are available in setting page for quick translation to any language
- Super responsive user interface, looks nice on all devices and screen dimensions
- RTL ready
Installation and Configuration
- This addon installs like any other plugin for WordPress.
Access to wpDiscuz Media Uploader is provided immediately after you’ve paid for your order. Upon completing registration/checkout, you may log in at gVectors.com. We will also send you an email after registration/checkout, with a link to the login page. Then download the installation package.
- Unzip, and then upload the /wpdiscuz-media-uploader/ folder to your /wp-content/plugins/ directory using an FTP application like FileZilla; or any other FTP program is fine also. Make sure you have not double /wpdiscuz-media-uploader/wpdiscuz-media-uploader/ directories nested inside each other, please correct this before you continue.
- In WordPress, go to WordPress Dashboard > Plugins, and then activate the wpDiscuz Media Uploader addon.
Once the plugin is active, go to WordPress Dashboard > Comments > wpDiscuz Settings > Addons Tab > Media Uploader subTab to begin configuration.
- It’ll ask you to activate with license key you got via email or in your account page, just insert the key and activate it.