wpDiscuz – GIPHY Integration addon adds [GIPHY] button on the toolbar of comment editor.
Clicking this will open a new popup where you can search for your favorite gifs and insert them in your comment content.
In the Dashboard > wpDiscuz > Settings > GIPHY Integration Tab, you can manage the following settings:
- GIF filtering
- Limit GIFs on gif picker popup window
- Autoplay GIF animations on comments
- Allow GIFs for certain comment forms
- Allow user roles to embed GIFs in comments
Installation and Configuration
- This addon installs like any other plugin for WordPress.
Access to wpDiscuz – GIPHY Integration addon is provided immediately after you’ve paid for your order. Upon completing registration/checkout, you may log in at gVectors.com. We will also email you after registration/checkout, with a link to the login page. Then download the installation package.
- Navigate to Dashboard > Plugins > Add New admin page and upload addon ZIP file, then activate it.
- Once the plugin is active, go to Dashboard > wpDiscuz > Settings > GIPHY Integration Tab to begin configuration…
- It’ll ask you to activate with license key you got via email or in your account page, just insert the key and activate it.
If for some reason you cannot install this plugin using WordPress plugin upload system please do that with this alternative way. Unzip, and then upload the /wpdiscuz-giphy-integration/ folder to your /wp-content/plugins/ directory using an FTP application like FileZilla; or any other FTP program is fine also. Make sure you have not double /wpdiscuz-giphy-integration/wpdiscuz-giphy-integration/ directories nested inside each other, please correct this before you continue. Then in WordPress, go to WordPress Dashboard > Plugins, and then activate the wpDiscuz – GIPHY Integration addon.
Added: a new integration with the wpForo – GIPHY Integration addon
Fixed Bug: Style issues with images sizes
Display gifs in comment widgets.
Compatible with wpDiscuz 7.3.0