Finally, you can use the new Google No CAPTCHA reCAPTCHA with wpDiscuz. This version of reCAPTCHA came as a result of quite obvious realization that bots got advanced enough to read CAPTCHA images better than most humans. So instead of making it harder for humans, there has to be a way to make this check easy for you, yet somewhat effective for keeping bots away. So and this is the best way, your commenters will be happy to pass the CAPTCHA with only one click on reCAPTCHA checkbox. This addon will increase your website comments, it’ll protect those from spam and abuse while letting real people pass through with ease.
Installation and Configuration
- This addon installs like any other plugin for WordPress.
Access to wpDiscuz – Google reCAPTCHA is provided immediately after you’ve paid for your order. Upon completing registration/checkout, you may log in at gVectors.com. We will also send you an email after registration/checkout, with a link to the login page. Then download the installation package.
- Unzip, and then upload the /wpdiscuz-recaptcha/ folder to your /wp-content/plugins/ directory using an FTP application like FileZilla; or any other FTP program is fine also. Make sure you have not double /wpdiscuz-recaptcha/wpdiscuz-recaptcha/ directories nested inside each other, please correct this before you continue.
- In WordPress, go to WordPress Dashboard > Plugins, and then activate the wpDiscuz – Google reCAPTCHA addon.
Once the plugin is active, go to WordPress Dashboard > Comments > wpDiscuz Settings > Addons Tab > Google reCAPTCHA subTab to begin configuration.
- It’ll ask you to activate with license key you got via email or in your account page, just insert the key and activate it.
- Then please register you domain with Google to obtain the Site Key and Secret Key. Then insert those keys in according fields .
- Choose the language and style and click on [Save Changes] button.
That’s it. Just enjoy easy commenting with highest spam protection.