wpDiscuz Front-end Moderation Features
- Approve new comments.
- Unapprove automatically approved bad comments.
- Put comments in spam.
- Send email to comment author. Pop-up form email subject/message.
- Move certain comment to another post. Pop-up form with autocomplete post search.
- Add comment author to blacklist. Will be added in Settings > Discussions > “Comment Blacklist” textarea.
- Trash comment.
- Permanently deleted comment.
- Allows registered users to delete their comments within comment editing time-limit.
Installation and Configuration
- This addon installs like any other plugin for WordPress.
Access to wpDiscuz Front-end Moderation is provided immediately after you’ve paid for your order. Upon completing registration/checkout, you may log in at gVectors.com. We will also send you an email after registration/checkout, with a link to the login page. Then download the installation package.
- Unzip, and then upload the /wpdiscuz-frontend-moderation/ folder to your /wp-content/plugins/ directory using an FTP application like FileZilla; or any other FTP program is fine also. Make sure you have not double /wpdiscuz-frontend-moderation/wpdiscuz-frontend-moderation/ directories nested inside each other, please correct this before you continue.
- In WordPress, go to Dashboard > Plugins > Add new admin page, and then activate the wpDiscuz Front-end Moderation addon.
Once the plugin is active, go to Dashboard > wpDiscuz > Settings > Addons Tab > Front-end Moderation subTab to begin configuration and front-end phrase translation.
- It’ll ask you to activate with license key you got via email or in your account page, just insert the key and activate it.