Change of Settings are not being saved
- I'm using wpDiscuz with a few Add-ons including Media Uploader, Emoticons, Report & Flagging and Comment Censure (the last one probably comes from a third party)
- I'm trying to make a few changes in the Settings but when I hit the "Save Changes" button, I get a blank screen.
- I click Settings under wpDiscuz to open the settings page and find that my changes have NOT been saved.
- It happens on every tab including General Settings and Addons.
I tried to update the plugin and found that my license has expired. It means that my updates are not available but I assume that the plugin should still work as it used to work earlier.
Could you please update wpDiscuz to 4.0.9, then deactivate all plugins and check it again?
Thanks for the response.
I'm currently using the following four Add-ons and they are all due for renewal:
- wpDiscuz Media Uploader
- wpDiscuz Report and Flagging
- wpDiscuz Emoticons
- Comment Censure
Do you offer a special renewal price or I've to buy the Add-ons as a new customer? I do not find anything to that effect on the Add-ons page.
I just posted a reply and asked about the renewal prices. I do need answer to that question but I missed touching the main question, "Change of Settings are not being saved".
I've checked the version. I'm using version 4.0.9 and I'm not able to save any change of settings.
I had asked to deactivate other plugins and check it again. Please let me know if settings page work after this deactivation. Especially please deactivate wpDiscuz addons and recent updated/installed plugins.
When the license time is expired it suggest 20% discount if you renew it within next 10 days. Also, our Sale Packs will do automatic discount according to shopping cart total. More info here: