Emoticons text showing in Text Question Value
I just was testing the added features... including the emoticons.
- I select one for the "start a discussion area" - it displays fine in that location.
- However, in the short or long text questions the "text of the emoticon" showing in the answer/value.
Can it be removed from the text questions answers
- A. it is only text not the emoticon and
- B. MOST IMPORTANTLY it is not relevant.
In the attached I have a red square about the text I am referring to.
I look forward to how to have the text not show.
Is there something odd about our BLog that is causing this?
Maybe as work around something can be done with:
- that within class="wpd-cf-value"
- suppress class="wpdiscuz-smile"
Thank you for you help.
Smiles and emoticons are only designed for comment content, they are not available in custom comment fields. There is no smile selectors on this fields.
Sorry I was not more clear. I am not trying to put emoticons on the custom comment fields.
I added one to the main comment location...(the circle in the screen shot).
The system added the text you see in the red squares.
- Is this expected behavior?
- I expected the red circled emoticon.
- I did not expect nor do I want the text that is showing the red squares.
I hope that is more clear as to what is happening.
So you mean the smile code has been automatically generated and added in custom fields on comment submit? Am I right?