wpDiscuz Subscription Manager Features
- Adds “Subscriptions” subMenu in Comments menu section
- Displays all subscriptions with subscriber email, status, date, post title, subscription type data.
- Bulk and individual management tolls
- Action buttons for each subscription:
- Set as confirmed
- Cancel confirmation
- Send Email to subscriber
- Opens pop-up form and allows send direct email to subscriber
- Subscriber sorting by email, status, date, post title, etc…
- Subscriber filtering tools. You can filter and see subscriptions by
- Status (confirmed, awaiting confirmation)
- Type (post, all comments, this comment)
- Search by user email, post title…
- Adds “Your Subscriptions” subMenu in Users menu section with a list of all your subscriptions. This list is fully sortable and manageable like the subscriptions list in “Subscriptions” subMenu.
Installation and Configuration
- This addon installs like any other plugin for WordPress.
Access to wpDiscuz Subscription Manager is provided immediately after you’ve paid for your order. Upon completing registration/checkout, you may log in at gVectors.com. We will also send you an email after registration/checkout, with a link to the login page. Then download the installation package.
- Navigate to Dashboard > Plugins > Add New admin page and upload addon ZIP file, then activate it.
- Once the plugin is active, go to Dashboard > wpDiscuz > Settings > Subscriptions to see and manage all subscribers.
- Navigate to WordPress Dashboard > Users > Your Subscriptions admin page to manage your subscriptions.
- It’ll ask you to activate with license key you got via email or in your account page, just insert the key and activate it.
If for some reason you cannot install this plugin using WordPress plugin upload system please do that with this alternative way. Unzip, and then upload the /wpdiscuz-subscribe-manager/ folder to your /wp-content/plugins/ directory using an FTP application like FileZilla; or any other FTP program is fine also. Make sure you have not double /wpdiscuz-subscribe-manager/wpdiscuz-subscribe-manager/ directories nested inside each other, please correct this before you continue. Then in WordPress, go to WordPress Dashboard > Plugins, and then activate the wpDiscuz Subscription Manager addon.