wpDiscuz Ads Manager Features
- Creates advertising banners on different locations of comment box:
- Banner Location: In Comments List after each X-th parent comment
- Banner Location: Comments Form Top
- Banner Location: Comments Form Bottom
- Banner Location: Comments Box Top
- Banner Location: Comments Box Bottom
- Allows to create ads based on Text, HTML or Google Ads like codes
- Option to set Start and End date for each ad.
- Option to show ad in certain banner/location
- Option to hide/show ads for certain User Roles
- Option to hide/show ads on certain Post Types
- Option to exclude ads from based on Post IDs
- Manual and Auto ad status control(active, inactive, pending)
- Allows to create unlimited number of ad banners and attach to certain display location
- Option to have multiple ads in one banner/location and display them randomly
Installation and Configuration
- This addon installs like any other plugin for WordPress.
Access to wpDiscuz Ads Manager is provided immediately after you’ve paid for your order. Upon completing registration/checkout, you may log in at gVectors.com. We will also send you an email after registration/checkout, with a link to the login page. Then download the installation package.
- Navigate to Dashboard > Plugins > Add new and upload addon ZIP file, then activate it.
- Once the plugin is active, go to WordPress Dashboard > Comments > Ads Manager admin page to add/edit/delete ads.
- Navigate to WordPress Dashboard > Comments > Ad Banners admin page to add/edit/delete advertising banners.
- And navigate to WordPress Dashboard > Comments > wpDiscuz Settings > Addons Tab > Ads Manager subTab to manage banner cache and other options.
- It’ll ask you to activate with license key you got via email or in your account page, just insert the key and activate it.
If for some reason you cannot install this plugin using WordPress plugin upload system please do that with this alternative way. Unzip, and then upload the /wpdiscuz-ads-manager/ folder to your /wp-content/plugins/ directory using an FTP application like FileZilla; or any other FTP program is fine also. Make sure you have not double /wpdiscuz-ads-manager/wpdiscuz-ads-manager/ directories nested inside each other, please correct this before you continue. Then in WordPress, go to WordPress Dashboard > Plugins, and then activate the wpDiscuz Comment Search addon.