wpDiscuz Advanced Likers Features
- New like/vote icones
- Opens quick pop-up window with likers or dislikers information when you hover mouse on vote results
- Full list of all likers on a pop-up window when you click on “View all” button
- Separate information of likers and dislikers
- Light user Reputation system based on received positive and negative votes/likes
- User Reputation titles and Reputation Badges
- Options to manage look and feel of all components
- Option to manage user reputation system: Rating levels, badges, titles…
Installation and Configuration
- This addon installs like any other plugin for WordPress.
Access to wpDiscuz User & Comment Mentioning is provided immediately after you’ve paid for your order. Upon completing registration/checkout, you may log in at gVectors.com. We will also send you an email after registration/checkout, with a link to the login page. Then download the installation package.
- Navigate to Dashboard > Plugins > Add new admin page and upload addon ZIP file, then activate it.
- Once the plugin is active, go to Dashboard > wpDiscuz > Settings > Addons Tab > Advanced Likers Tab to begin configuration..
- It’ll ask you to activate with license key you got via email or in your account page, just insert the key and activate it.
If for some reason you cannot install this plugin using WordPress plugin upload system please do that with this alternative way. Unzip, and then upload the /wpdiscuz-advanced-likers/ folder to your /wp-content/plugins/ directory using an FTP application like FileZilla; or any other FTP program is fine also. Make sure you have not double /wpdiscuz-advanced-likers/wpdiscuz-advanced-likers/ directories nested inside each other, please correct this before you continue. Then in WordPress, go to WordPress Dashboard > Plugins, and then activate the wpDiscuz Comment Search addon.