ForumForum

Paid Addons Support Forum Only

Please note, that here we only support Paid Addons issues and questions.

gVectors Support staff works from 6am to 6pm (GMT+0)

All questions related to wpForo and wpDiscuz free plugins should be asked in the corresponding plugin support forum:

wpDiscuz Support Forum   wpForo Support Forum

gives an error: "The site play-info.ru cannot yet process this request. HTTP ERROR 500 "When you click on the" Update Options "button  

Page 1 / 2

Dmitriy Kudashev
Customer
(@dmitriy-kudashev)
IT

Hello, I wanted to translate the plugin into Russian, now it throws an error: "The site play-info.ru can not yet process this request. HTTP ERROR 500 "When you click on the" Update Options "button 

Order #33253 

8 Replies
Dmitriy Kudashev
Customer
(@dmitriy-kudashev)
IT
after refreshing the page, writes "Hacker?"
Dmitriy Kudashev
Customer
(@dmitriy-kudashev)
IT

Website play-info.ru  

Translated, but the addon does not work. Removing everything did not help.
1 Reply
Elvina
(@elvina)

Noble Member

Hi @dmitriy-kudashev,

I've just asked our developers about the issue and currently, I'm waiting for the response from them. I'll update the topic asap.

Elvina
(@elvina)
Noble Member

@dmitriy-kudashev,

Please let us know are you translated the wpForo plugin or the wpForo – Blog Cross Posting addon?
Then please let us know, how you made the translate, in the phrase system or in the codes?
Also please try to translate by using the phrase. The phrase is located in the Dashboard > Forums > Phrases admin page, here you can find each phrase and translate it.
If it doesn't help, please try to deactivate the plugin you're translated, then activate it back and check again.

2 Replies
Dmitriy Kudashev
Customer
(@dmitriy-kudashev)

IT

@elvina First, through the code, the translation plugin, then I found what is through the phrases. But already the plugin did not work

Dmitriy Kudashev
Customer
(@dmitriy-kudashev)

IT

@elvina The plugin deactivated, deleted and completely cleaned along with the forum. He put it back and does not work. I can give a login password admin that you yourself would test.

Elvina
(@elvina)
Noble Member

Hi @dmitriy-kudashev,

Please send the admin login details to info[at]gvectors.com email address to allow us to check it.

Page 1 / 2
Share:

Your Cart