Logged-in users can't see comments entered by other members
Hi wpDiscuz Support Team & User Community
- I do not allow guests to comment on my site.
- Guests can read comments entered by other and it's working fine.
- However, when someone logs in, very strangely, all comments disappear and he can see only his own comments.
How can I configure the settings so that everyone can "read" all the comments entered by anyone?
Thanks for your reply.
- I'm not using any cache plugin.
- I clicked that [Refresh comment optimization] button, but didn't work.
Still stuck with the problem, I started conventional troubleshooting by deactivating one plugin at a time. With 71 active plugins, it was a long way but I'm glad that I caught the culprit.
I'm sharing my finding here with a view that it might help other users.
It was [View own posts and media library items only] plugin. It's a great plugin but I didn't know that it effects the front-end as well.
I unchecked the relevant box and the issue was resolved. I'm sharing a screenshot of the plugin settings page for community info.
I highly appreciate your quick responses and valuable help. God bless you!