Comment Text Length settings do not take effect.
Hi wpDiscuz Support and Community,
- The comment text max length entered in the settings shows up in the comment editor on the front end.
- However, if a user enters the permitted number of characters then he get a message, "Input is too long" and the comment is not posted.
- Since the user can see the remaining character count as he types, therefore, he thinks that the system has a bug and he can't post the comment.
- There is no way for the user to know that the system would accept the comment if he takes some characters (50 - 80) away.
- Is there a fix for this problem so that the user can enter as many characters as he sees as available in the "character counter" in the comment box?