This is an advanced user profile builder system designed for creating powerful online community and membership site. It includes form builder tools for Registration form, Account Settings form and for Members Search form. Also you can manage User Profile page fields and layout with a similar tool. Once addon is installed all available default fields will be listed on addon field settings page. Here you can manage default fields and create new fields. You can find more information in wpForo User Custom Fields Documentation.
wpForo User Custom Fields Features
- Allows to manage default profile fields and add new custom profile fields.
- Field types: Text, Email, Phone, Url, Date, Color Picker, Number, Password, Drop Down, Radio, Checkbox, Textarea, File Upload, Avatar, Usergroup, HTML.
- Field options: Label, Placeholder, Title, Description, Max/Min length/value, Icon, Required, Can User Edit, Admin note, Who can view, Who can edit, and many more field specific options.
- Fields have own Edit and View permission for each Usergroup.
- Interactive drag and drop Form Builder tools for each form. Allows to set form layout (rows, columns) and add fields in certain area of forms.
- Tool to Backup, Export and Import all settings (custom fields, forms’ structure, etc…)
- Tool to import users custom fields data from BuddyPress to wpForo (BuddyPress to wpForo Migration tool).
Custom Profile Page
Page builder tool in Profile Page tab (documentation).
Custom Registration Form
Form builder tool in Register Form tab (documentation).
Custom Account Setting Form
Form builder tool in Account Form tab (documentation).
Custom Members Search Form
Form builder tool in Member Search Form tab (documentation).
Import user custom fields from BuddyPress to wpForo
Installation and Configuration
- This addon installs like any other plugin for WordPress.
Access to wpForo User Custom Fields addon is provided immediately once you paid for your order. Upon completing registration/checkout, you may log in at gVectors.com. We will also send you an email after registration/checkout, with a link to the login page. Then download the installation package.
- Downloaded addon zip file from gVectors Shop account page
- Navigate to Dashboard > Plugins > Add new and upload addon ZIP file, then activate it.
- Once the plugin is active, navigate to WordPress Dashboard > Forums > Member Fields to begin configuration…
- It’ll ask you to activate with license key you got via email or in your account page, just insert the key and activate it.
If for some reason you cannot install this plugin using WordPress plugin upload system please do that with this alternative way. Unzip, and then upload the /wpforo-user-custom-fields/ folder to your /wp-content/plugins/ directory using an FTP application like FileZilla; or any other FTP program is fine also. Make sure you have not double /wpforo-user-custom-fields/wpforo-user-custom-fields/ directories nested inside each other, please correct this before you continue. Then in WordPress, go to WordPress Dashboard > Plugins, and then activate the wpForo User Custom Fields addon.
Improvement: Performance improvement
Added: changes in the plugin core for PHP 8 support
Added: compatibility with WordPress 5.6 version
Added: Allowing to disconnect license
Compatible with WordPress 5.5
Important Update: Compatibility with wpForo 1.8.0 and higher verions
Fixed small warnings
Added: Profile Tab Manager
Added: Manage Tab Orders
Added: Allows to Create New Custom Profile Tab
Added: TinyMCE Custom Tab Editor
Added: Manage Profile Tabs permission, title, icon, etc…
Updated: Dynamic Secondary Usergroup filed
New Option: Display default values for checkboxes, radios and dropdowns
Optimized: Addon update checking system
Fixed Bug : “File” type field value saving issue
Fixed Bug : Search not working on same cases
Fixed Bug: Registration form problem. Blank page after registration on some cases.
Added : FontAwesome 5.0.6 compability
Fixed Bug: Registration form problem. Blank page after registration on
Fixed Bug : Admin cannot edit other users accounts
Changed : wpForo 1.4.5 compability
Fixed Bug : Members search issue
Fixed Bug : typo in function name causing error
Added: wpForo 1.4.3 Compatibility (please don’t update for old versions)
Added: Tool to migrate BuddyPress user custom fields to wpForo
Changed: Option Export/Import with one backup file.
Added : Options to Export/Import custom fields and form customization
Added : Reset button for Timezone and Location fields.
Fixed Bug: Fields are not reflect view/hide permission
Fixed Bug: Field values are not saved on changes
Fixed Bug: Other minor bugs