wpDiscuz Online Users addon brings two nice features
1. Online / offline badges:
2. Real-time pop-up notification when a new user is login:
Installation and Configuration
- This addon installs like any other plugin for WordPress.
Access to wpDiscuz Online Users is provided immediately after you’ve paid for your order. Upon completing registration/checkout, you may log in at gVectors.com. We will also send you an email after registration/checkout, with a link to the login page. Then download the installation package.
- Navigate to Dashboard > Plugins > Add New admin page and upload addon ZIP file, then activate it.
- Once the plugin is active, go to Dashboard > wpDiscuz > Settings > Addons > Online Users tab o begin configuration.
- It’ll ask you to activate with license key you got via email or in your account page, just insert the key and activate it.
If for some reason you cannot install this plugin using WordPress plugin upload system please do that with this alternative way. Unzip, and then upload the /wpdiscuz-online-users/ folder to your /wp-content/plugins/ directory using an FTP application like FileZilla; or any other FTP program is fine also. Make sure you have not double /wpdiscuz-online-users/wpdiscuz-online-users/ directories nested inside each other, please correct this before you continue. Then in WordPress, go to WordPress Dashboard > Plugins, and then activate the wpDiscuz Online Users addon.
wpDiscuz Online Users – Frontend
wpDiscuz Online Users – Dashboard
- Compatible with wpDiscuz 7 version
- Optimized: Addon update checking system
- Changed : wpDiscuz v5.3.0 compability
- Changed : Show notice only to admins
- Fixed Bug : Status not changed to online after commenting
- Fixed Bug : WordPress Database Error Duplicate entry for key ‘unique_online_user’
- Adapted: Compatibility with wpDiscuz 5.1.0
Added : Font-Awesome lib is updated to version 5
Fixed Bug: Style issues with wpDiscuz 5 version.
Adapted: Compatibility with wpDiscuz 5.0.0
Fixed Bug : call to undefined function (mycrypt_enrypt is deprecated since php7.1)