[Solved] Can't activate plug-in - timed out after 10001 milliseconds
I just purchased Embeds and installed it I followed the instructions to activate it by entering my license key, but I get this message. "Something went wrong: cURL error 28: Connection timed out after 10001 milliseconds."
Same Problem like the guy yesterday ! Cant activate
Please make sure your website use https:// secure protocol and the SSL certificate is valid.
- Plugin conflict, we recommend deactivate other plugins and try to activate it again.
- Issues with the DNS resolving (your server is not able to resolve the IP for the third-party domain or at least not in time).
- Firewalls or security modules (e.g. mod_security ) blocking the outgoing request.
- Your host is not able to “talk” with the third-party server due to unavailable required protocols. This can occur if the server has a recent cURL/OpenSSL but it’s not correctly configured to use TLS 1.2 as SSL procotol.
- Network issues (something at network level prevents your server to reach the gvectors.com server). Please contact to hosting services support and make sure they don't block connections to gvectors.com server.