Paid Addons Support Forum Only
Please note, that here we only support Paid Addons issues and questions.
gVectors Support staff works from 6am to 6pm (GMT+0)
All questions related to wpForo and wpDiscuz free plugins should be asked in the corresponding plugin support forum:
[Sticky] Can't activate plug-in - timed out after 10001 milliseconds
I just purchased Embeds and installed it I followed the instructions to activate it by entering my license key, but I get this message. "Something went wrong: cURL error 28: Connection timed out after 10001 milliseconds."
Same Problem like the guy yesterday ! Cant activate
Please make sure your website use https:// secure protocol and the SSL certificate is valid.
- Plugin conflict, we recommend deactivate other plugins and try to activate it again.
- Issues with the DNS resolving (your server is not able to resolve the IP for the third-party domain or at least not in time).
- Firewalls or security modules (e.g. mod_security ) blocking the outgoing request.
- Your host is not able to “talk” with the third-party server due to unavailable required protocols. This can occur if the server has a recent cURL/OpenSSL but it’s not correctly configured to use TLS 1.2 as SSL procotol.
- Network issues (something at network level prevents your server to reach the gvectors.com server). Please contact to hosting services support and make sure they don't block connections to gvectors.com server.
Also, please check these:
- Disable all security and cache plugins. I'd recommend disable all plugins if possible.
Contact to hosting service and make sure they have not blocked gvectors.com domain.
- Deactivate, delete and install the addon again.
- Make sure you don't have WordPress Loopback problem. You can check it in Dashboard > Tools > Site Health admin page. I attached the screenshot how it looks like. If you see this issue, it means one of your plugin has PHP errors and stops the WordPress core functions. You should disable all plugins, check it again, and enable one by one each plugin. After each activation of plugins you should refresh and check the errors again.