not letting me add API key
hi there, to try and solve the problem with translation on my site I removed the plugin and reinstalled it, but now it will not let me enter an API key for either yandex or Google. It puts a red cross against it. Translate is no longer showing up. Please can you help. thanks.
Site example here: https://puro.coop/consumers/biologiko-xorio/
We couldn't find such an issue on our test websites. We'll need admin access to check it. Please send the admin login details to info[at]gvecrors.com email address.
For some reason, your server blocks requests with curl URL. It seems some security plugins blocks it. We recommend deactivate the plugins one by one and check after each deactivation. Also please check your server settings as well and make sure there are not any restrictions.
If you already checked that you’re running the recent versions mentioned above. Other common causes at server side for this error are:
- Plugin conflict, we recommend deactivate all plugins (excerpt the addon and wpDiscuz) and try to activate it again.
- Issues with the DNS resolving (your server is not able to resolve the IP for the third-party domain or at least not in time).
- Firewalls or security modules (e.g. mod_security ) blocking the outgoing request.
- Your host is not able to “talk” with the third-party server due to unavailable required protocols. This can occur if the server has a recent cURL/OpenSSL but it’s not correctly configured to use TLS 1.2 as SSL procotol.
- Network issues (something at network level prevents your server to reach the yandex.ru server). Please contact to hosting services support and make sure they don't block connections to Yandex server.
Thank you. There used to be "phrases" but now it has disappeared... so I don't seem able to translate messages sent to subscribers.