10 Posts
5 Users
1 Likes
16.5 K Views
Customer
Topic starter
(@b2media)

Hey Guys,

we are using the MEDIA Upload and can't fix the Bug!
By using "take a photo" from an iPhone, the Images are flipped to landscape.. see exampel

So installing iOS Images Fixer and the plugins isn't effect anything. see here
Did you ignore the Hooks from Wordpress Core Media upload functions?

If Yes, can you integrate any hook to fix the Problem with the iOS Flipped images and Exif Problems? 

cheers

Bildschirmfoto 2018 09 14 um 13.04.56
9 Replies
Astghik
Admin
(@astgh)
Illustrious Member

Hi b2media,

Thank you for letting us know. We'll check and back to you asap. 

(@edward)

Hello!

Tell me, is the problem solved?

On my site, some users upload pictures via MEDIA Upload in comments and their photos are shown rotated. Unfortunately, I can't find out what operating system they use and what device they use to access the site.

Thank you!

Tom
Admin
(@tomson)
Famed Member

Hi Edward,

This is not wpDiscuz issue for sure. wpDiscuz doesn't do and it cannot do such things. It only shows the original image. This is an image specific issue, you should make sure the image is rotated and saved before uploading to website. This picture was taken rotated in camera.

Customer
(@tradingschools)

I would highly recommend that all users of wpDiscuz use Browserling to test how your comments are being rendered on multiple devices: mobile, tablet, desktop, and different operating systems.

We have discovered multiple bugs and the developers of WP Discuz are not testing this plugin on a compliment of devices.

You can see the problems on my website: TradingSchools.Org. Check any blog post and witness the mess! And see what happens when you attempt to post a comment?!

Disaster.

1 Reply
 Tom
Admin
(@tomson)

Famed Member
Posted by: Emmett

I would highly recommend that all users of wpDiscuz use Browserling to test how your comments are being rendered on multiple devices: mobile, tablet, desktop, and different operating systems.

We have discovered multiple bugs and the developers of WP Discuz are not testing this plugin on a compliment of devices.

You can see the problems on my website: TradingSchools.Org. Check any blog post and witness the mess! And see what happens when you attempt to post a comment?!

Disaster.

Emmett,

Your issue is just a browser cache issue. If your browser uses the old version CSS/JS fies youll get tons of problem. So just reset the cache and see the real wpDiscuz. Please read the last three posts I left in your topic.

Page 1 / 2
Share:
Scroll to top