wpForo – myCRED Integration addon Features
- Awards Points for topic Add / Delete (+/-)
- Awards Points for post Add / Delete (+/-)
- Awards Points for Like / Dislike (+/-)
- Awards Points for vote Up / Down (+/-)
- Awards Points for answer (+)
- Integrates myCRED Badges and Ranks with wpForo.
- Badges option: wpForo – Number of forum posts
- Badges option: wpForo – Received Likes and Up Votes(QA)
- Displays members earned badge and rank images under post author avatar and on profile page.
- Responsive myCRED Badges and Ranks look nice on any screen dimension
- Display/Hide member Badges on posts under user avatar
- Display/Hide member Ranks on posts under user avatar
- Log template.
Installation and Configuration
- Make sure you’ve installed myCRED plugin
- This addon installs like any other plugin for WordPress.
Access to wpForo myCRED Integration addon is provided immediately once you paid for your order. Upon completing registration/checkout, you may log in at gVectors.com. We will also send you an email after registration/checkout, with a link to the login page. Then download the installation package.
- Downloaded addon zip file from gVectors Shop account page
- Navigate to Dashboard > Plugins > Add new and upload addon ZIP file, then activate it.
- Once the plugin is active, navigate to WordPress Dashboard > Points > Hooks admin page, drag and drop wpForo Integration hook from Available Hooks list to Active Hooks list and begin configuration…
- If you also want to have Badges and Ranks, please activate those in myCRED settings. More info on myCRED plugin page here.
- It’ll ask you to activate with license key you got via email or in your account page, just insert the key and activate it.
If for some reason you cannot install this plugin using WordPress plugin upload system please do that with this alternative way. Unzip, and then upload the /wpforo-mycred-integration/ folder to your /wp-content/plugins/ directory using an FTP application like FileZilla; or any other FTP program is fine also. Make sure you have not double /wpforo-mycred-integration/wpforo-mycred-integration/ directories nested inside each other, please correct this before you continue. Then in WordPress, go to WordPress Dashboard > Plugins, and then activate the wpForo myCRED Integration addon.
Optimized: Addon update checking system
Fix Bug : Fatal error call to a member function get_image()
Added : Multi points type support.
Fixed issue : Options save.
Added: Display users’ earned Points under author avatar.