wpForo Ads Manager Features
On these schemes you can see ad banner locations on category, forum, topic and posts pages:
Forums Topics Posts
The frequency of banner repeating in forum, topic and post lists is set 2 on these schemes. You can change it to any value in addon settings.
- Displays any type of advertising content (Text, Image, Video, Google Ads) in predefined banner locations.
- Banner locations
- Forum Top
- Forum Head
- Forum Foot
- Forum Bottom
- Between Categories in Category List
- Between Forums in Forum List
- Between Topics in Topic List
- Between Posts in Post List
- Allows to display particular banners in certain forums
- You can manage banner displaying start and finish date
- Randomly displays multiple ads in the same banner location
- Mobile Responsive
Installation and Configuration
- This addon installs like any other plugin for WordPress.
Access to wpForo Ads Manager is provided immediately once you paid for your order. Upon completing registration/checkout, you may log in at gVectors.com. We will also send you an email after registration/checkout, with a link to the login page. Then download the installation package.
- Downloaded addon zip file from gVectors Shop account page
- Navigate to Dashboard > Plugins > Add new and upload addon ZIP file, then activate it.
- Once the plugin is active, navigate to WordPress Dashboard > Forums > Ad manager to create Ad banners.
- And navigate to WordPress Dashboard > Forums > Settings > Addons Tab > Advertisements subTab to set Banner displaying frequencies for category, forum, topic and post lists.
- It’ll ask you to activate with license key you got via email or in your account page, just insert the key and activate it.
If for some reason you cannot install this plugin using WordPress plugin upload system please do that with this alternative way. Unzip, and then upload the /wpforo-ad-manager/ folder to your /wp-content/plugins/ directory using an FTP application like FileZilla; or any other FTP program is fine also. Make sure you have not double /wpforo-ad-manager/wpforo-ad-manager/ directories nested inside each other, please correct this before you continue. Then in WordPress, go to WordPress Dashboard > Plugins, and then activate the wpForo Ad Manager addon.
Improvement: Performance improvement
Fixed Bug: Compatibility issues with recent version of wpForo plugin
Added: Allowing to disconnect license
Important Update: Compatibility with wpForo 1.8.0 and higher versions
Added: wpForo 1.7.1 compatibility
Added: option for disabling the ads for guests
Added: PHP 7.4 Compatibility
Added: Option to hide ads for certain user groups
Added: Using WordPress table builder function to list ads
Added: wpForo 1.6 compatibility
Fixed: Small PHP warning.
Added: the ability for adding wordpress shortcodes in advertisements’ content.
Optimization: Slow loading of dashboard plugins page on some servers.
Fixed Bug: Notice: Undefined property: wpForoAD::$loop_cat_ads
wpForo 1.4.3 Compatibility (please don’t update for old versions)
Fixed Bug: PHP Worming Errors on Category Loop
Compatibility with wpForo 1.4.x versions