Clear all

404 error in wpForo and Paid Memberships Pro integration

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Reactions
Customer
Topic starter
(@isabela-angelo)

I purchased the integration between wpForo and Paid Membership Pro but I'm unable to use it.

My forum is ready, only the subscription system is missing. I thought that with this integration everything would be solved, but every time I try to access a page it returns a 404 error.

The homepage does not provide an option to purchase a subscription, and the registration page is the wpForo default.

How can I solve this?

If necessary, I can provide more information and screenshots.

1 Reply
 Tom
Admin
(@tomson)
Famed Member

@isabela-angelo,

To build a membership website you should be familiar with the Paid Memberships Pro plugin, or at least you should spend time to learn it by videos or using the documentation. wpForo has nothing to do with that, wpForo is just a forum plugin which has an addon to integrate it with your mebership plugin, but it cannot configure your membership website. So you should configure your membership website with membership login/registration pages, then install the wpForo Paid Membership integration addon. This addon will let you grant corresponding access for certain forum to users who have certain membership plan/level.  

Please contact the  Paid Memberships Pro plugin support and ask them to help you configure the memberships and the login page: https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/paid-memberships-pro/

Once all is configured you should go to wpForo > Settings > Login & Registration admin page and insert the Paid membership Pro plugin logn and registration page slugs to the corresponding options, this will change wpForo login/registration page to the Membership login/registration page:

wpForo Custom Login Registration Page
Share:
Scroll to top