wpDiscuz Comment Translation
- Add translation button for each comment
- Works very smart and detects visitor preferred languages based on browser and other translation requests
- Only shows preferred languages on translation menu to make easy find the target language
- Adds “All languages” menu at end of languages menu, which opens pop-up list of 60 target languages.
- Changes “Translation” button to “Original” once comment is translated.
- Options to manage Translation menu background and colors
- Quick translation of all front-end phrases with individual fields per phrase.
- Very easy to configure and set translation API key
- Yandex.Translation API, it has very reasonable limits for free usage. It can be used for free in websites, which do not exceed 10m characters a month (and no more than 1m in 24 hours)
- Google Translation API
Installation and Configuration
- This addon installs like any other plugin for WordPress.
Access to wpDiscuz Comment Translation addon is provided immediately after you’ve paid for your order. Upon completing registration/checkout, you may log in at gVectors.com. We will also send you an email after registration/checkout, with a link to the login page. Then download the installation package.
- Navigate to Dashboard > Plugins > Add new and upload addon ZIP file, then activate it.
- Once the plugin is active, go to WordPress Dashboard > Comments > wpDiscuz Settings > Addons Tab > Translation subTab to begin configuration.
- It’ll ask you to activate with license key you got via email or in your account page, just insert the key and activate it.
If for some reason you cannot install this plugin using WordPress plugin upload system please do that with this alternative way. Unzip (uncompres), and then upload the /wpdiscuz-comment-translation/ folder to your /wp-content/plugins/ directory using an FTP application like FileZilla; or any other FTP program is fine also. Make sure you have not double /wpdiscuz-comment-translation/wpdiscuz-comment-translation/ directories nested inside each other, please correct this before you continue. Then in WordPress, go to WordPress Dashboard > Plugins, and then activate the wpDiscuz Comment Translation addon.