Notifications
Clear all

Mass Message to User Groups

7 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@guclu)

Using this plugin with wpForo, is it possible to create user groups and as an admin send messages to specific groups, not as conversations but as announcements?

For example, I will have a forum with, say 300 users, but around 100 of these will be an owner of my specific product so when there will be updates, I would like to share links only with them, as messages, so it is also delivered to their e-mail inbox and it is also kept within the messages section within the forum for easier find later on.

Please answer as soon as possible, because my purchase of this product is specifically dependant on this feature. Thank you 🙂

6 Replies
 Tom
Admin
(@tomson)
Famed Member

I’m sorry but wpForo PM doesn’t have feature to send private messages to all membes of certain usergroup. You can select members but not usergroups. This is already in our to-do list, but it’ll be available by end of this month. I’ll update here once the new version with this feature is released.

1 Reply
(@guclu)

By the end of the month is a promise good enough for me 🙂

I hope there will also be a "no-reply" feature in it so people don't start spamming each others inboxes. (will there be? or is there?)

So in this case, I will purchase the add-ons I need as soon as the problem I am having with the mobile view is solved. I'm waiting for moderation in the main forum 🙂

Thanks

Topic starter
(@guclu)

Is this feature already added? This was like the main reason I wouldn't purchase the add-on... apart from another, which I will discuss in a seperate topic 🙂

Tom
Admin
(@tomson)
Famed Member

This question is already answered in Pre-Sale Questions Tab of the addon. This is not added yet.

Customer
(@pinnaclecm)

Hello,

I just purchased the plugin licences, and I am needing this feature as well. As this post is over 2 years old now. I am hoping this feature has been added already, but i can't seem where and how to do this.

Has it been added?

Page 1 / 2
Share:
Scroll to top