Clear all

[Solved] Problem with classification code

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Customer
Topic starter
(@forocomprasonline)

Hello! I have a problem with the code to add the point classification.
If I add the code [mycred_leaderboard number = 100] it shows me the classification, but when you click on the link each user takes you to https://forocomprasonline.com/author/user/ when the correct address is https: // forocomprasonline .com / forum / profile / user /

If I use the code [mycred_leaderboard number = 3 template = "#% position %% display_name %% cred_f%"] to not show the profile link, this appears:

2 Replies
 Tom
Admin
(@tomson)
Famed Member

Hi @forocomprasonline,

The shortcode you're using is being processed by myCRED plugin. once all are processed and created it's inserted in wpForo post content via hooks. wpForo doesn't have any affection to this content. wpForo doesn't have any chance and way to change something in this content so I'm sorry but you're asking for support in a wrong place. You should contact to the myCRED support and let them now that something is not working well when the shortcode is replaced to content.

Only for the User Profile link I'd suggest to enable the "Replace Author Link to Forum Profile" option in Dashboard > Forums > Settings > Features admin page, then navigate to Dashboard > Forums > Dashboard and click on [Delete all Caches] button. wpForo might be able to change myCRED user profile URL if this option is enabled. I can't say 100% but you can try it.

1 Reply
Customer
(@forocomprasonline)

Posted by: Tom

Hi @forocomprasonline,

The shortcode you're using is being processed by myCRED plugin. once all are processed and created it's inserted in wpForo post content via hooks. wpForo doesn't have any affection to this content. wpForo doesn't have any chance and way to change something in this content so I'm sorry but you're asking for support in a wrong place. You should contact to the myCRED support and let them now that something is not working well when the shortcode is replaced to content.

Only for the User Profile link I'd suggest to enable the "Replace Author Link to Forum Profile" option in Dashboard > Forums > Settings > Features admin page, then navigate to Dashboard > Forums > Dashboard and click on [Delete all Caches] button. wpForo might be able to change myCRED user profile URL if this option is enabled. I can't say 100% but you can try it.

perfect! Works! Thank you!

Share:
Scroll to top