Feature Request : Display of MyCred Ranks

4 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
 juda
Customer
Topic starter
(@juda)

I have requests for two additional options, please consider to add them, thanks:

1. Option to display both the name of the rank and the rank logo in the user profile section both in their main profile and forum posts. Currently when a logo is provided for the rank, only the logo is displayed in the users profile.

2. Option to display multiple rank logos for the ranks achieved so far by the user: Right now only the logo for the current rank is displayed. I would love an option to also display the logos of all the other ranks passed on the road to getting to the current rank. That way it looks like a wall full of awards that the users will be proud to amass.

3 Replies
Astghik
Admin
(@astgh)
Illustrious Member

Hi @juda,

Thank you for this suggestion. I'll ask developers and let you know asap. 

juda
Customer
Topic starter
(@juda)

Thanks a lot

Customer
(@canadabri)

Just some more detail on this...  I think this is along the same lines of what the OP is requesting.

I have multiple point types.  I have ranks within each point type.  If I enable in the hook within each point type to display ranks under the avatar, the rank name/logo is displayed only for the default point type.  This results in the same rank logo/name being displayed multiple times, instead of rank name/logo for each type of point where it was selected to be displayed.

Share:
Scroll to top