Notifications
Clear all

How can topics be created automatic by new blog posts?

16 Posts
3 Users
1 Likes
wpforo user
Customer
Topic starter
(@wpforosuper-user)

Listen, you dont have support - you ask me to post on the forum, you advertise something, it doesnt work - just give me my money back as I see Simple Press have this feature. I bought your plugins JUST because you said you have this feature!

You dont. So give me my money back and I will buy Simple Press

This is what I need:

https://simple-press.com/documentation/plugins/our-plugins/available-plugins/blog-linking/#

https://simple-press.com/downloads/blog-post-linking-plugin/

You cant do auto import so your forum cant work for me.

I am waiting for 2 days to get a response. I dont have this time. I need this feature to work yesterday!

When do I get my refund?

wpforo user
Customer
Topic starter
(@wpforosuper-user)

Any updates on this issue?

I need to manually enter hundreds of posts into the blog

This is not why i paid for an auto post creator

The code you gave me doesnt work. Are you going to give me a working code and support?

How can I get it to work?

Also when using the manual updating, the new topics doesnt show in the widget

1 Reply
Astghik
Admin
(@astgh)

Illustrious Member

@wpforosuper-user

I apologize for the late response. We've jsut check the code and in our case, it works fine. Could you please provide us the admin login details to allow us to check what's wrong on your website. Please send the admin login details to info[at]gvectors.com email address. 

Please be patient when you're waiting for the answer. This is not a live chat, this is a support forum and we answer on questions as soon as it's possible. There is also timezone differences, please don't forget about that.

wpforo user
Customer
Topic starter
(@wpforosuper-user)

Credentials Sent. Please fix it ASAP.

For the time you develop the feature this should be included:

The main post image should also be set into the topic automatically  so it wont look boring with only text

There should also be a feature to import previous blog posts and see in the posts dashboard which posts already been connected to the blog and sort by it

1 Reply
 Tom
Admin
(@tomson)

Famed Member

@wpforosuper-user

Thank you, please keep contact to info[at]gvectors.com email address not to support[at]gvectors.com . You've sent it to wrong address.

We'll take a look on this tomorrow, because currently it's not working time here. We'll update you tomorrow. Please wait us untill tomorrow. If you don't have this time we can refund your purchase right now.

wpforo user
Customer
Topic starter
(@wpforosuper-user)

Okay thank you

I sent the login to info email

Another thing you need to add is set the import per category meaning a category will be mapped to a forum - every new post in a certain category will go to the assigned forum 

1 Reply
 Tom
Admin
(@tomson)

Famed Member

@wpforosuper-user

Thank you for your waiting. We've decided to work on three new features:

• 1. Automatic cross-posting to forum topic of automatic generated posts.
  • 2. Include posts featured images in cross-posting
  • 3. Tool to synchronize and cross-post already existing posts to selected forum

These features are not an easy tasks and those development will take about a week. I'm really sorry but those couldn't be released within hours or a few days. So I'd ask you again, if you can't wait a week, we'll have to refund your purchases and let you try other solutions.

Thank you for your understanding

wpforo user
Customer
Topic starter
(@wpforosuper-user)

Hi

Thank you for your support

A week is totally understandable. I will do manual imports for a week. I just hope it wont be longer than that.

Thank you and thats a very important feature for the community to have. Overall I like your forum and I would prefer to use it as long as it has these features

Page 2 / 3
Share:
Scroll to top