Can't use the add-on

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Customer
Topic starter
(@gannarumma)

Hello,

This add-on is invisible (although it is actually in my add ins list). I am using a recent version of the forum and another add-on (forum embedded) is working fine.

Could you please help me?

Rgds,

Topic Tags
3 Replies
Astghik
Admin
(@astgh)
Illustrious Member

Hi @gannarumma,

First of all, thank you for using our products.ย 

Could you please tell me a little more about the issue? What's going wrong?

This addon is designed to connect Blog Post with Forum Topic and Blog Comments with according to Forum Topic Replies. When you create a new blog post, it creates identical (title, content) topic in the selected forum and keeps synchronizing these entries.

You can TURN ON the current post to forum cross-posting by selecting the target forum in this drop-down menu. Once this post is submitted or updated it'll be automatically posted or updated in the selected forum as a topic with the same title and content. Please see the screenshot below:

Customer
Topic starter
(@gannarumma)

Hello,

I thought (and believe read) the add on was also working with a page and not only a post. The option is now there but when I turn it on, nothing happen with already existing article in a page. Can it be linked to the main forum?ย 

Kind rgds,

ย 

1 Reply
Astghik
Admin
(@astgh)

Illustrious Member

No there shouldn't be such an issue. It should work fine in this case as well.

Please enable the cross-posting on some of the pages and leave the example URL to allow us to check it.ย 

Share:
Scroll to top