8 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Customer
Topic starter
(@riversky)

Hello,

These problems only started on a few days ago:

1. When I post a  link, 2 youtube videos show up and one of them doesnt play. But the post is not messed up.

normal post

2. Recently, 2 videos show up and in addition, only post where the video is posted is messed up. 

messed up

Please propose solutions. Thank you!!

7 Replies
Astghik
Admin
(@astgh)
Illustrious Member

Hi @riversky,

Please leave some example URL to allow us to check it. 

Customer
Topic starter
(@riversky)

Hello @Astghik! I'll send you a temporary user ID and pw as forum access is for members only.  Thanks!

Astghik
Admin
(@astgh)
Illustrious Member

Hi @riversky,

The issue has relation neither wpForo nor wpForo embeds addon. It seems some other plugins or your current active theme changes the structures. There are some tags, that are open and not closed. Please see the screenshot: 

closed div

To find a problem maker plugin/theme, please deactivate plugins one by one and check after each deactivation. Also, switch to some default theme (it may be a theme conflict too).

Please keep the cache plugin deactivated during this process. 

1 Reply
Customer
(@riversky)

Hello @Astghik,

Not really sure if the problem is with the plugins because I didn't install anything in the last couple of days. The problem started when I posted a youtu.be link that I actually got from youtube.  I think that youtu.be link is a problem because when fixed one of the the posts (by using youtube.com link), the twin video disappeared. I wanted to do the same to the other post but I could not even access it! So could you please check that particular post posted on Feb 5 at 12: 53 pm? I cannot access any of the links in this post...

2019 02 08 18 02 27 Forum – Kang Ha Neul

Thank you! 

Customer
Topic starter
(@riversky)

Oh, this post as well please. All the links are blockes do I could not even replace the youtu.be link with a youtube.com link.

2019 02 08 18 04 42 Forum – Kang Ha Neul

Thank you!

Page 1 / 2
Share:
Scroll to top