Clear all

Remove code and show a thumbnail view on attaching images to post

7 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
Customer
Topic starter
(@jai9mareddy)

Many are confused about the code that shows up when you attach images. Something like attach// ...because they didnt see the images immediately after the upload. Please suggest a solution to this as sometimes user is finding it confusing and difficult to press "enter" or even write something after that code. Thumbnail or image view of the attachment will be better just like wordpress does for any posts or pages

Topic Tags
6 Replies
Customer
Topic starter
(@jai9mareddy)

Dear admin/author,

I am still waiting for your response to this query. It has been a long time and I have not received support yet as its a urgent priority for me

5 Replies
Astghik
Admin
(@astgh)

Illustrious Member

@jai9mareddy

Currently, you can use the Post Preview feature. 

Thumbnail or image view of the attachment will be better just like wordpress does for any posts or pages

I'm really sorry, but there is no way to do it yet. 

(@hshah)

@astghik 

Is there a plan to actually do this?  It would be more user friendly, and should have been designed as such from the start. 

Tom
Admin
(@tomson)

Famed Member

Hi @hshah,

Yes, we've added this in our to-do list. And even more, we're close to finish it. The next version of wpForo and wpForo Advanced Attachments addon will be released very soon with a feature to upload and see image thumbnail in post editor. You can drag it and locate in text wherever you want.

(@hshah)

@tomson

That is good to hear 🙂

We have been promised a wpForo update by the end of this month (5 days), so will a new version of Advanced Attachments be released at the same time?

Tom
Admin
(@tomson)

Famed Member

@hshah

There maybe +/- a few days, but it comes very soon.

Share:
Scroll to top