16 Posts
4 Users
1 Likes
12 K Views
Customer
Topic starter
(@david-beckfourb-co-uk)

Hi,

I have just purchased and activated this Plug_in but when choosing the 'Attach Files' topic on a post it simply shows a blank box (See screenshot)

Capture

I have tried this form in the same session and I get the expected upload box with the controls at the top.

WordPress 4.8.5

wpForo 1.4.5

I cannot seem to drag and drop either so not sure if the plug-in has activated properly, there are no errors being shown and this happens in Chrome and Firefox

Any ideas please.

Thanks

Dave

15 Replies
 Tom
Admin
(@tomson)
Famed Member

I think you have JS error on your website. JS errors affect all JS functions of our addon. The file uploader pop-up i crashed. Please leave your forum URL to allow us debug website errors.

Customer
Topic starter
(@david-beckfourb-co-uk)

Hi,

https://www.thecobraregister.com/forum/

I have deactivated the plug-in, I assume you will need it active again and do you need an account, if so create one and I will make you a registered user or if you let me know a place to send account and password that will be fine.

David

Tom
Admin
(@tomson)
Famed Member

We just registered but can't make any test. The add topic and reply forms are not there. It seems just registered user is not allow to post any content.

Tom
Admin
(@tomson)
Famed Member

Could you please deactivate all plugins. This is a plugin conflict. Then delete all caches and do Ctrl+F5. We see all fa- classes are disabled with custom CSS. You've added lots of custom CSS and affected wpForo design. the addon pop-up is also affected by this. We can't fix this incompatibility. You should deactivate all plugins and removes all custom CSS to find the conflict point.

Page 1 / 4
Share:
Scroll to top