Notifications
Clear all

Dialogue box exit "X" icon not appearing.

6 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
TGW
 TGW
Customer
Topic starter
(@guruthe-great-work-org)

Attempted on two different computers, as well as on mobile and tablet. The icon to exit in the top right is not appearing.

Please let me know what to fix, as I can't activate the plugin until I've re-established a clear "Close" button

See attached file, white box top right of dialogue box

Capture
5 Replies
Astghik
Admin
(@astgh)
Illustrious Member

Hi Karan Gill,

Please navigate to Dashboard > Forums > Settings > Styles admin page, put the following CSS in "Custom CSS Code".  Save it, delete all caches and do Ctrl+F5 on front-end.

.fa-window-close:before{
content"\f410" !important;
}

If it doesn't help, please activate the wpForo Advanced Attachments addon and leave the forum URL to allow us to check it and provide some solution for you.

TGW
 TGW
Customer
Topic starter
Posted by: Astghik

Hi Karan Gill,

Please navigate to Dashboard > Forums > Settings > Styles admin page, put the following CSS in "Custom CSS Code".  Save it, delete all caches and do Ctrl+F5 on front-end.

.fa-window-close:before{
content"\f410" !important;
}

If it doesn't help, please activate the wpForo Advanced Attachments addon and leave the forum URL to allow us to check it and provide some solution for you.

Thank you for the quick reply.

However this did not work. 

https://the-great-work.org/community/   

Let me know if there's anything else I could provide to resolve this

Astghik
Admin
(@astgh)
Illustrious Member

Hi  Karan Gill,

The issue is already solved, this may be the cache problem, please delete all caches an do CTRL + F5 on frontend. 

TGW
 TGW
Customer
Topic starter

It's not worked, I have cleared all caches on the website, forum, browser, and tried from a fresh device. This particular icon isn't appearing for me? 

Page 1 / 2
Share:
Scroll to top