15 Posts
3 Users
4 Likes
 Tom
Admin
Topic starter
(@tomson)
Famed Member

Please note, that right after wpForo 1.6.2 version release, we've also released wpForo Advanced Attachments addon new version for 1.6.2 compatibility. Before reporting the issue please follow to these steps:

1. Go to your dashboard plugins page and update wpForo and wpForo Advanced Attachments addon

2. Navigate to Dashboard > Forums > Settings > Addons and set Max Uploaded Size by Bytes.  In latest version it's changed, so you can set it only by Bytes.

1 MB = 1048576 B
1 KB = 1024 B

3, Delete website cache again, then purge CDN, then delete all optimizer/minifier plugins caches again. Then navigate to website front-end and press Ctrl+F5 to reset browser cache, or just use incognito tab to test it.

14 Replies
Customer
(@percysgrowroom)
gvecpic

Why does mine still  say MB? Everything is up to date, but it still shows as MB, do i need to change it from 30 to something else?

Customer
(@percysgrowroom)

ahhhhhhhh, i was looking in the wrong place 🙂 there is a tab on the left ive never seen before lol. 

Customer
(@percysgrowroom)

I want my users to be able to upload pics no bigger than 20 MB, how many bytes is that? 

2 Replies
Astghik
Admin
(@astgh)

Illustrious Member

@percysgrowroom

The value is: 20,971,520. ‬ i.e. 20*1024*1024.

Customer
(@percysgrowroom)

@astghik

Done, thanks again... any luck one the apple devices?

Customer
(@percysgrowroom)

I know you guys dont work Sundays, so didn't expect it to be fixed yet, but i want to suggest, next time you issue an update, do it on a monday, so if there are any issues, you have the week to fix them, you've made me look like a right fool making my users wait this long. 

New users would come to my site, see we are having issues and not even bother joining. 

I hope this can get fixed today

2 Replies
Astghik
Admin
(@astgh)

Illustrious Member

@percysgrowroom,

Haven't you updated the wpForo Advanced Attachments to the 1.3.3 version? Please update it check on incognito mode and let us know how it works. 

Customer
(@percysgrowroom)

@astghik

yes i updated it, but still having problems

Page 1 / 2
Share:
Scroll to top