Black Screen

10 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Customer
Topic starter
(@grayson9)

Hello Guys,

I uploaded my first photos today via the addon plugin. Upload went well and the files are not large. However when I go to view a photo in expanded view I get a black screen of death. Its not shaded or anything but simply black. Screen shots attached, and this is a link. https://autotraderimports.com/community/car-photos/mercedes-benz-560-sel-fr4om-1989/

By the way its a great plugin you have made.

Black screen of death
Car Photo
9 Replies
Astghik
Admin
(@astgh)
Illustrious Member

Thank you @grayson9

It seems you're using some additional plugin that affects on wpForo Advanced Attachments add-on styles. Please see the screenshot,  Those are not the plugin styles. 

gallery

Please deactivate plugins one by one to find the problem maker plugin. 

Customer
Topic starter
(@grayson9)

Hello

I have de-activated every plugin as you suggested over a 1 hour period. I am still suffering from a black screen of death. The only plugins currently operational are yours and Classic Editor. Can you please check this again before I buy another plugin which I plan to do.

I deleted that topic and added another and still get black death. http://autotraderimports.com/community/car-photos/mercedes-benz-560sel-from-1989/

Please help

1 Reply
Astghik
Admin
(@astgh)

Illustrious Member

ok @grayson9,

I've checked the code one more time. I see some Gallery widget. See the screenshot below. Please find and remove the widget from Dashboard > Appearance > Widgets admin page. 

Gallery widget
Customer
Topic starter
(@grayson9)

I dont have a gallery widget unless it is part of the template. For that I dont know. There is no gallery widget in the list. sorry

1 Reply
Astghik
Admin
(@astgh)

Illustrious Member

Will it be possible to switch some default theme and check again? I guess it comes for the theme. 

Customer
Topic starter
(@grayson9)

Honestly I have never done such a thing. I am a simple car exporter trying to keep my website alive amongst the big monsters. I have huge fear about turning off plugins lol.

1 Reply
Astghik
Admin
(@astgh)

Illustrious Member

ok @grayson9,

In this case, I'd suggest you contact the theme support and ask them if they add widgets or not.

Page 1 / 2
Share:
Scroll to top