Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Attachments cant be viewed in expanded view.

12 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@tomoko33)

Hi there,

I have posted this before but I don't seem to be getting closer to an answer. I can upload pictures to any topic but when I want to view the pictures individually in an expanded view the screen goes black and I can't see anything.

I have turned off all plugins individually one by one and I have the same issue. Is there another way to check for potential conflict? Pictures all look good until they are clicked on? Link below

https://www.autotraderimports.com/community/we-want-to-see-random-car-photos/recently-acquired-porsche-928/

Thank you

11 Replies
Topic starter
(@tomoko33)

Please check these attachments showing some failures that appear when I inspected the page.

Failures
Astghik
Admin
(@astgh)
Illustrious Member

Hi @tomoko33,

First of all, thank you for using the wpForo and for contacting us. 

Yes, I see the issue. It'd be easy for us to debug and find the problem maker is you provide us the admin login details. Could you please send the login details to info[at]gvectors.com email address? 

Topic starter
(@tomoko33)

Hi there,

Very happy to share this with you but I do not know how to do so securely as this is an open forum, is it not?

Thank you in advance for your support.

Astghik
Admin
(@astgh)
Illustrious Member

@tomoko33,

Could you please send the login details to info[at]gvectors.com email address? 

Yes, the topic is public. You should send it to info[at]gvectors.com email address.

Page 1 / 2
Share:
Scroll to top