Los Stars

21 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@nick776)
Trusted Member

Hey There!

Today we skip our WPDiscuz formular from published to draft. After skip back to published we noticed that the given stars we got from the users in the past are gone in the commentary fields.

Is there a way to “enabled” the given stars again?

our site: www.hello-world.net

thnx for helping

best regards from Germany

20 Replies
Astghik
Admin
(@astgh)
Illustrious Member

Hi @nick776,

Thank you for contacting us. 

Is there a way to “enabled” the given stars again?

Sure, the stars will not be supposed to be lost in this case. 

We've just tried the following steps: 

• We created a new comment form called "Test" and created a new Rating field there
  • Enabled the "Test" form for the post types
  • Several times we've rated the article
  • Then we've trashed the "Test" comment form
  • After this, the rating disappears, as expected
  • Then we've restored the "Test" comment form
  • Edit it and found that the post types are not enabled in the "Display comment form for post types" option, so we've enabled it for the post type
  • Then we've deleted all caches and check it again all ratings we've made before appears again. 

I guess currently you have two comment forms with rating fields, don't you? If so please edit the comment form you've trashed and make sure the "Display comment form for post types" option is checked for the post types.

If you won't be able to manage this, please send the admin login details to info[at]gvectors.com email address, we'll check and provide a solution for you. 

Topic starter
(@nick776)
Trusted Member

Hey There!

thnx for helping.

Yes we have two comment forms but only one have a rating field. The comment form without a rating field is for pages that are using WP Recipe Maker (ID 1896, 12911).

The other comment form with rating fields is for the rest of our sites. At this comment "Display comment form for post types" is checked as you can see at the screenshot

This whole solution works really fine in the past. Till at this point I set the comment form to "draft" and after 10min back to published 

2019 09 11 13h50 38
2019 09 11 13h48 39

1 Reply
Astghik
Admin
(@astgh)

Illustrious Member

@nick776

Could you please send the admin login details to info[at]gvectors.com email address to allow us to check it? 

Topic starter
(@nick776)
Trusted Member

You got it. Pls be careful. It is our livesite...

1 Reply
Astghik
Admin
(@astgh)

Illustrious Member

@nick776

sure we'll. Please wait a bit. I've asked the developers to check the issue. I'll update the topic once I get a response from them.

Topic starter
(@nick776)
Trusted Member

ok. thnx

1 Reply
Astghik
Admin
(@astgh)

Illustrious Member

@nick776,

The rating field is not enabled for pages wich ID 1896, 12911. Please see the screenshot.

rating

Page 1 / 3
Share:
Scroll to top