Clear all

[view replies] not showing replies for normal user

18 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@glaukopissagl)
Member Customer
Topic starter  

Hi, first of all sorry about horrible my english!

I have a strange problem, on my old posts the comments are visible but the replies are disappeared. If I go on WP all replies are existent, and if I disable nested, the replies are visible. BUT in normal mode only admin can show all replies. 

I a user is not an admin can view only comments and cannot view replies. The button [view replies] is disappeared too. 

I'm using, wordpress with elementor and membership plugin

Could you help me?

Thank you.

Topic Tags
(@glaukopissagl)
Member Customer
Topic starter  

I solved  (but this is not a real solution) using a "User role editor" plugin. But I think is strange, If I give to user the permission: woocommerce » core » manage_woocommerce , the replies are visible and work well.

Any suggestions? 

ReplyQuote
(@glaukopissagl)
Member Customer
Topic starter  

@elvina today I prepared a youtube video to show you the problem:

let me know, thanks!

ReplyQuote
Elvina
(@elvina)
Support

@glaukopissagl,

I've asked our developers and currently waiting for a response from them. I'll let you know once I get a response from them.

ReplyQuote
(@glaukopissagl)
Member Customer
Topic starter  

@elvina thanks!

ReplyQuote
Elvina
(@elvina)
Support

@glaukopissagl,

This is not the wpDiscuz plugin issue for sure.

It seems there is another plugin that causes the issue. You should deactivate plugin one by one, and check after each deactivation to find the problem maker plugin.

ReplyQuote
(@glaukopissagl)
Member Customer
Topic starter  

@elvina is not possible to do that, I have an ecommerce and a membership site, I cannot deactivate all plugin one by one...

But please... how can you say that is not a wpdiscuz plugin? Do you think that is a compatibility problem?

ReplyQuote
Astghik
(@astgh)
Illustrious Member Admin

@glaukopissagl

There is some plugin that manipulate with the roles and caused the issue. It'd be better if you deactivate the plugins that make manipulate with the roles. If you cannot test on a real website, you can clone it and test. 

ReplyQuote
(@glaukopissagl)
Member Customer
Topic starter  

Hi guys,

I found a conflict with a plugin purchased from the official woocommerce store: Woocommerce Membership.

I'm speaking about this: https://woocommerce.com/products/woocommerce-memberships/

Now, please could you help me to fix the problem on your plugin? I have a paid membership website so I cannon change "membership plugin" and I think is good for you if you fix a problem with this famous plugin...

could you help me?

Thank you 

ReplyQuote
(@glaukopissagl)
Member Customer
Topic starter  

Just one think... I already asked to SkyVerge (the author of membership plugin) but the thing is... membership plugin has not problem... so why they have to fix something? And everything reflect on me...

ReplyQuote
(@glaukopissagl)
Member Customer
Topic starter  

@elvina and @astghik  I tag you here 'cause I'm not sure you receive a notification, sorry and thanks

This post was modified 4 years ago by glaukopissagl

ReplyQuote
Elvina
(@elvina)
Support

@glaukopissagl,

Please send the admin login details to info[at]gvectors.com email address to allow us to check the issue.

ReplyQuote
(@glaukopissagl)
Member Customer
Topic starter  

thank you @elvina I just sent an email for the first contact

ReplyQuote
Elvina
(@elvina)
Support

Hi @glaukopissagl,

Please install and activate the Duplicator — WordPress Migration Plugin, backup your WordPress site and send it to info[at]gvectors.com email address. It's too hard to check the issue on your live website.

ReplyQuote
(@glaukopissagl)
Member Customer
Topic starter  

Hi @Elvina , done, you can find the installer in wordpress » pacchetti. The team already has username and password to log in.

thank you

ReplyQuote
Elvina
(@elvina)
Support

@glaukopissagl,

Could you please leave the exact  URL where the issue happens.

ReplyQuote
(@glaukopissagl)
Member Customer
Topic starter  

for example here:  https://corsipernegozi.cliento.info/ar-videofocus-colori-autunno-inverno-2019-quali-sono-che-influenza-hanno-sul-pubblico-e-come-abbinarli-per-vetrine-comunicazioni/

but please, remember to use the test user (like explained very well in the email), because if you use the admin profile the problema does not exist

ReplyQuote
Astghik
(@astgh)
Illustrious Member Admin

@glaukopissagl

Please add the following code in your active theme's functions.php file and check again. 

add_filter('wc_memberships_restrictable_comment_types', function ($types) {
   foreach ($types as $key => $type) {
       if ($type === '') {
           unset($types[$key]);
           break;
       }
   }
   return $types;
});

However please check carefully to make sure there are no any other conflicts. If you find some issues you'll need to contact the membership plugin support and ask them to check and fix the issue. 

ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to top