Subscription notifications not working

10 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@anonimniq)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

Subscribe to Comments Reloaded

I used Subscribe for comments reloaded plugin before and It's work fine but it's not supported in wpdiscuz. So I want to use built in subscription function but for some reason It's not working. I test it, subscribe but don't receive any emails for new comments at all. This is really important function for my site, not sure how to fix it...

Astghik
(@astgh)
Illustrious Member Admin

Hi @anonimniq,

Please check the points mentioned in this support topic and leave some feedback for each one: 

https://gvectors.com/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/comment-subscription-and-notification-dont-work/

ReplyQuote
(@anonimniq)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

Thank you, I'll check it. Meanwhile I reply to your test comment on my website to see if you receive any notifications.

ReplyQuote
(@anonimniq)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

Still can't find a solution for this problem. DB table is OK, subscriptions are there, I test it many times, subscribe with one email, then comment with another email from different IP, but no notification on the subscriber email. I as an admin receive notification for all new posts and comments, this is enabled on the wordpress backend so the mail function is working fine... as I said in my first post, this function is working fine with another subscription plugin that I used before. This is really important function for my site, because all users are non-registered.

ReplyQuote
Astghik
(@astgh)
Illustrious Member Admin

@anonimniq

Please wait a bit. I'm going to ask the plugin developers about this issue. I'll update this topic once I get a response from them. 

ReplyQuote
Astghik
(@astgh)
Illustrious Member Admin

@anonimniq,

Please install and activate the Duplicator — WordPress Migration Plugin, backup your WordPress site and send it to info[at]gvectors.com email address to allow us to check it.

ReplyQuote
(@anonimniq)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

I send the backup to you.

ReplyQuote
(@anonimniq)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

@astghik

do you received the backup? 

ReplyQuote
(@anonimniq)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

I disable ajax loading for comments option in my theme setting and issue is fixed. Subsctibtions worked now. 

ReplyQuote
Astghik
(@astgh)
Illustrious Member Admin

@anonimniq,

Than you for letting us know. Glad to hear that the issue is solved.  

ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to top