Clear all

How Do I Use my paid addons plugging for a new website

8 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@orgynaija)
Member Customer
Topic starter

Hello, I bought some addons some months ago for my website. But recently, my website crashed and the whole contents on my website was deleted by the hosting server I use. My question is, can the pluggings I bought be used on the new website I plan to design? Below are the product ID's:

Thank you.

Posted : 08/09/2019 4:27 pm
Astghik
(@astgh)
Illustrious Member Admin

Hi @orgynaija,

Your activation keys are reset. You can activate those on a new domain.  The license you've bought allows you to get one year free upgrades to all future releases. After one year you should renew your license to get product updates. However, you’ll still be able to use the version you have for an unlimited time. 

Posted : 09/09/2019 4:22 pm
(@orgynaija)
Member Customer
Topic starter

@astghi Hello, Please reset the details of this addons.

They are not working on my new site as requested. I have written previously that I would like to use them on a new domain. One of the orders is more than one year, but I want to be able to use it on my new domain, because the previous site crashed. The second order is a most recent purchase. Please reset both so I can be able to use them on my websites.. Thanks.

Posted : 24/11/2019 4:09 am
(@orgynaija)
Member Customer
Topic starter

@astghik

Hello, Please reset the details of this addons.

They are not working on my new site as requested. I have written previously that I would like to use them on a new domain. One of the orders is more than one year, but I want to be able to use it on my new domain, because the previous site crashed. The second order is a most recent purchase. Please reset both so I can be able to use them on my websites.. 

Posted : 24/11/2019 4:16 am
(@orgynaija)
Member Customer
Topic starter

@astghik

I will be glad to have a response. I want to be able to use the old licence key for my new website for an unlimited time until I am able to renew to receive future updates. 

Posted : 25/11/2019 7:18 am
(@orgynaija)
Member Customer
Topic starter

@astghik

Please Ignore the above messages. I seem to still have access to most of the addons. But I will like only the wpForo Embeds - Single Site License of order#28527 to be reset. 

And the whole order from, Order #28828 to be reset. Thank you.

Posted : 25/11/2019 8:12 am
(@orgynaija)
Member Customer
Topic starter

Posted by: @orgynaija

@astghik

Please Ignore the above messages. I seem to still have access to most of the addons. But I will like only the wpForo Embeds - Single Site License of order#28527 to be reset. 

And the whole order from, Order #28828 to be reset. Thank you.

I seem to have misunderstood what order number is currently installed on my website.. sorry for the misunderstanding.. Please I need just the woForo Embeds of order 28527 reset. Thank you.

Posted : 25/11/2019 8:22 am
Astghik
(@astgh)
Illustrious Member Admin

@orgynaija

I'm sorry but your license key is expired. We cannot reset it anymore. All our products subject to yearly license for future updates. However, you’re still able to use the version you have for an unlimited time. Please read the license agreement here:  https://gvectors.com/terms-and-conditions/#gaining-download-access

Posted : 25/11/2019 12:58 pm
Share:
Scroll to top