Sales Pack 50

5 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Magdalena
Topic starter
(@magdalena)

Hi there, 

I'm looking at purchasing all the wpForo plugins in one go but when I add them all to cart it's not applying the Sale Pack 50 discount to them.

Do you offer a bundle like the wpDiscuz save 90% if I was to buy all the wpForo plugins together today as unlimited please? 

Thanks. 

4 Replies
 Tom
Admin
(@tomson)
Famed Member

Hi @magdalena

I'm sorry but there is no wpForo addons bundle. We'll offer a bundle for wpForo addons, once the number of addons become more than ten. The total of addons price should be some X value to let us offer a bundle license with 90% discount. Currently, we can't offer it.

Tom
Admin
(@tomson)
Famed Member

@magdalena,

Posted by: @magdalena

I'm looking at purchasing all the wpForo plugins in one go but when I add them all to cart it's not applying the Sale Pack 50 discount to them.

You should also put this plugin in the cart:

Forums Censure PRO - Single Site Licens

wpForo addons discount 50 percent
2 Replies
Magdalena
(@magdalena)

@tomson thank you for your reply! OK I understand so I need 10 items in cart to be able to get the 50% off.

Would the 50% off work if I added all wpforo plugins, the wpDiscuz bundle, Forums Censure Pro and the Comments Censure Pro plugins to cart? 

Tom
Admin
(@tomson)

Famed Member

@magdalena,

Please don't mix wpDiscuz addon bundle in one order with other addons, especially with wpForo addons.

Share:
Scroll to top