Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] I just changed my domain from staging( building te site - never been used ) & now its tells me all my ..

10 Posts
3 Users
1 Likes
Customer
Topic starter
(@rixbea)

I just changed my domain from staging( building te site - they never been used ) & now its tells me all my keys for all my addons do not work & i have just launched the site . what do i do now ?

Topic Tags
9 Replies
Astghik
Admin
(@astgh)
Illustrious Member

Hi @rixbea,

Please provide us your order ID. 

4 Replies
Customer
(@rixbea)

@astghik

Order #30970

Astghik
Admin
(@astgh)

Illustrious Member

Thank you @rixbea,

The activation keys are reset. Now you can activate the add-ons on a new domain. 

Customer
(@rixbea)

@astghik

awesome , your doing an amazing ob for support 

Customer
(@rixbea)

on this page what do i need to do or how can i activate them ( do i deactivate & then reactivate or ) ?

/ wpForo Advanced Attachments

Please do not activate this plugin if you are on local host (127.0.0.1) or you use IP address to access to WordPress website.
This plugin should only be activated if WordPress is located in WEB under a real domain name.
If you have an issue with plugin activation please contact us via support@gvectors.com email address.
Please do not forget to send order number and activation key.

/ wpForo - Blog Cross Posting

Please do not activate this plugin if you are on local host (127.0.0.1) or you use IP address to access to WordPress website.
This plugin should only be activated if WordPress is located in WEB under a real domain name.
If you have an issue with plugin activation please contact us via support@gvectors.com email address.

/ wpForo Embeds

/ wpForo Private Messages

Customer
Topic starter
(@rixbea)
1 Reply
Astghik
Admin
(@astgh)

Illustrious Member

@rixbea

You just need to insert the activation keys on the corresponding areas and click on the "Activate" button.

(@silvaralth)

Hi support team, I need the same, I use the addon in a staging site, now I'm in production but activation does not work (diferent domains), my order id is #40722

1 Reply
Astghik
Admin
(@astgh)

Illustrious Member

@silvaralth,

The key is just rest. Now you can activate the addons on a real domain. 

Share:
Scroll to top