Clear all

[Solved] icons not visible for all roles

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Customer
Topic starter
(@mwichard)

Hi, I encounter a problem with the media uploader add-on: it is not visible for alle roles. 

I use Ultimate member, and have created some extra roles. As far as I can see, the media icons are visible for standard Wordpress roles (apart from the admin role, I created a regular member account for testing purposes).

When I'm logged in with the testing account I creates for one of the UM roles, the media buttons are not visible. How can I solve this?

2 Replies
Customer
Topic starter
(@mwichard)
Posted by: MWichard

Hi, I encounter a problem with the media uploader add-on: it is not visible for alle roles. 

I use Ultimate member, and have created some extra roles. As far as I can see, the media icons are visible for standard Wordpress roles (apart from the admin role, I created a regular member account for testing purposes).

When I'm logged in with the testing account I creates for one of the UM roles, the media buttons are not visible. How can I solve this?

I forgot to mention: the UM user roles are not mentioned in the lis of 'User roles allowed to upload files' in settings WP Discuz -> Extra -> Uploader. 

Astghik
Admin
(@astgh)
Illustrious Member

Hi MWichard,

Could You please let us know version of Ultimate Member which You use?

Share:
Scroll to top