Notifications
Clear all

Old comments appearing on New Posts

9 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@azeem4646)
Topic starter  

Hi, I am facing an issue with the plugin. 21 days older comments appearing on the posts which were posted 1 day ago. Anyone who whar's the issue is going on? 

Elvina
(@elvina)
Support

@azeem4646,

Please leave some example URL to allow us to check the issue.

ReplyQuote
(@azeem4646)
Topic starter  

@elvina

Here is the example URL : https://ysb.co.nz/nz-first-is-about-to-go-down/

This post is 1 day old and on that post, you can see 21 days old comment. This is the plugin issue. If I will deactivate the plugin then the 21 days old comments won't appear. Also, I tried to roll back the plugin to version 4 and on that version, no old comments appears. The problem is with version 5+

ReplyQuote
Elvina
(@elvina)
Support

@azeem4646,

It seems there is a plugin conflict.
Please send the admin login details to info[at]gvectors.com email address. I will ask wpDiscuz developers to check the issue.

ReplyQuote
(@azeem4646)
Topic starter  

@elvina

how long will this take? Any estimate? I have staging website, can I send the details of the staging website so that the developers can check it over there? 

ReplyQuote
(@azeem4646)
Topic starter  

@elvina

and as far as I know, there is no plugin that is conflicting. I switched to the 2019 theme (default of WordPress) and also deactivated all the plugins and kept the wpdiscuz plugin only and the issue was still there. So, not sure if this is plugin conflict or what.

ReplyQuote
Elvina
(@elvina)
Support

Posted by: @azeem4646

and as far as I know, there is no plugin that is conflicting. I switched to the 2019 theme (default of WordPress) and also deactivated all the plugins and kept the wpdiscuz plugin only and the issue was still there. So, not sure if this is plugin conflict or what.

ok, thank you for testing.

how long will this take?

The developers will check the issue within 24 hours.

I have staging website, can I send the details of the staging website so that the developers can check it over there?

If the same issue is found on the stanging website, sure send those details. If not, please send the current website admin login accesses. 

ReplyQuote
(@azeem4646)
Topic starter  

@elvina

Thank you, I have emailed the details

ReplyQuote
Astghik
(@astgh)
Illustrious Member Admin

Hi @azeem4646,

Thank you for providing the login details. 

First of all please provide us your order details. We see the wpDiscuz Report and Flagging add-on on your website, but there is not a customer label here. 

Regarding the issue. Please let us know how the comments have been done?  Probably you've moved those replies. The developers just checked the issue and they found the following. For some reson the comments are linked with one post, the replies are linked to another one. Probably you've done some manipulations from DB? 

ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to top