Notifications
Clear all

Comment Replies Not Functional Tried Both wpDiscuz and wooDiscuz

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@jwilliams)
Topic starter  

Hi. I have an issue, but can't seem to post it. I keep getting an error when trying to post a new thread with the issue along with screenshots and a couple of on-screen video proof.

Astghik
(@astgh)
Illustrious Member Admin

Hi @jwilliams

The issue comes from your current active theme. You need to contact to theme support to solve the issue. 

I'm really sorry, but this issue cannot be solved by wpDiscuz side. To make sure that the issue has no relation to wpDiscuz, please switch to the other theme and check again. 

ReplyQuote
(@jwilliams)
Topic starter  

I did and it is in fact the theme that is the problem. I've tried other themes and there is no issue at all. So folks need to stay away from Blossom Themes development and they'll make excuses to not fix it. They want to charge $30/hour just to fix a bug in the comments files. It looks a mess!

So beware to anyone reading, if you want to use GVectors plugins or anyone else's, stay away from Blossomthemes.com development. I repeat, their themes do NOT work with GVectors and other plugins. It is unfortunate nobody is willing to fix a bug, though. regardless who made it. Turns me off to both sides to be honest. Can't say thanks to either side. I have to find a whole new theme and in that case I might as well find one that includes the feature I need instead. Disappointed. Bye everyone.

This post was modified 6 years ago by jwilliams

ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to top