Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Change buttons to theme style

5 Posts
2 Users
2 Likes
(@jules)
Topic starter  

Hello, I'm using Avada as my Wordpress theme. I've created my own look and feel regarding the buttons throughout the website - and I would like to have the same styling as well for the buttons that come with WPdiscuz.

What would be the best way to change the current #wp button classes to the fusion ones I'm using?

Astghik
(@astgh)
Illustrious Member Admin

Hi @jules,

You should apply all CSS rules to #wpcomm .wc-field-submit .wc_comm_submit selector. The CSS code you can add either in Dashboard > Comments > Settings > Styling > "Custom CSS Code" textarea or wpdiscuz.css file. 

You should use the Update Safe way for changes as described in this doc:

https://wpdiscuz.com/docs/wpdiscuz-documentation/customization/custom-template-and-style/

Jules reacted
(@jules)
Topic starter  

Thank you for your reply @astghik! I copied the files as described in the provided doc, would this be the best place for me to do the edits?

Or is it safe to do in the customer CSS code textarea? And with safe I mean that the custom CSS won't get overwritten with a new update of the Discuz plugin.

This post was modified 5 years ago by Jules

Astghik
(@astgh)
Illustrious Member Admin

Hi @jules,

Or is it safe to do in the customer CSS code textarea? And with safe I mean that the custom CSS won't get overwritten with a new update of the Discuz plugin.

As I've already mentioned this is an update safe way to customize wpDiscuz styles.  All changes in the customized file will not be lost on plugin update.

Jules reacted
(@jules)
Topic starter  

Great, thanks for the reply!

Share:
Scroll to top