Button zu open Comment Settings.

8 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@johannes)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

Hey guys,

I am looking for a way to add a link or button on a page that opens the content and settings popup where you can manage your comments and subscriptions. 

Is this possible?

Elvina
(@elvina)
Support

Hi @johannes,

We've suggested you check out the "Hide "My Content and Settings" button" option. The option is located in the Dashboard > Comments > Settings > Comment form admin page.

More info here: https://wpdiscuz.com/docs/wpdiscuz-documentation/settings/comment-form/#components

ReplyQuote
(@johannes)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

Hi! 

I'm not sure I understand. That has nothing to do with my request to add a link or button to open that popup. I don't want to hide it. Or am I missing something? 

Johannes 

ReplyQuote
Elvina
(@elvina)
Support

@johannes,

The link or button you mentioned the "My Content and Settings", once you click on that button then the popup will be open and you will see your comments and subscriptions. No necessary to hide the option. See the screenshots below:

settings

activity

ReplyQuote
(@johannes)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

Yes, I was talking about integrating that button somewhere else, without the comment form. My website has a user account page where I would like to integrate it so that users can manage their options on that page. 

ReplyQuote
Elvina
(@elvina)
Support

@johannes,

I'm really sorry but there is no way to do that.

ReplyQuote
(@johannes)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

Hi Elvina,

I think that is very much and easily possible with a couple of lines of code for someone who knows what they are doing. 

I bought the plugin pack yesterday and it says it comes with premium support. Is this not the right place to get said support? Do I need to contact someone else?

ReplyQuote
Elvina
(@elvina)
Support

@johannes,

The premium support doesn't include custom code development. It only includes support for the purchased addons in case some feature doesn't work well. Please read our Support Policy  here: https://gvectors.com/support-policy/

Also, I should say this cannot be done with a couple of lines of code. This is a medium size project because all those functions are only easily accessible for comment form not on other places and template files. We have a custom development team for such works, but the price of such work may start from $100. You can contact them via sales[at]gvectors.com email address.

ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to top