Notifications
Clear all

404 error

4 Posts
3 Users
1 Likes
(@tostring)
Topic starter  

I found a 404 request error in your plugin,It will request /wp-content/plugins/wpdiscuz/assets/third-party/wpdcookiejs/customcookie.js.I did not find this file in the corresponding directory.I wonder if the developer wrote the wrong code.

Elvina
(@elvina)
Support

Hi @tostring,

This will be fixed in the next version update.

In case if you want to fix it as soon as possible please follows the steps below to get it resolved:

1. Open the /wp-content/plugins/wpdiscuz/class.WpdiscuzCore.php file

2. Find the following line (1068 line):

wp_register_script('wpdiscuz-jquery-cookie', plugins_url(WPDISCUZ_DIR_NAME . '/assets/third-party/wpdcookiejs/customcookie.js'), array('jquery'), $this->version, true);

3. Replace with the following one:

wp_register_script('wpdiscuz-jquery-cookie', plugins_url(WPDISCUZ_DIR_NAME . '/assets/third-party/wpdccjs/wpdcc.js'), array('jquery'), $this->version, true);

Don't forget to delete all caches and press CTRL+F5(twice) on the frontend before checking.

ReplyQuote
(@alex_prome_media)

Just FYI -- The newest version of the plugin (5.3.5) is using the old line you said to replace-- I was just receiving this error too, and I updated this line as mentioned, and it is working now.

ReplyQuote
Elvina
(@elvina)
Support

@alex_prome_media,

As I already mentioned, this will be fixed in the upcoming version(wpDiscuz v.7).

ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to top