Clear all

[Solved] Invalid site key with ReCaptcha V3

16 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
Customer
Topic starter
(@infotakedown-pl)

Hi, I bought few add ons, including ReCaptcha V3. Unfortunatelly I get "Valid Site Key" all the time, and it doesn't work. I read the system needs time but it is 2 days so far and nothing has changed at www.mmanews.pl website. I got screens with keys pasted and they seem OK. Can someone please help me?

15 Replies
Astghik
Admin
(@astgh)
Illustrious Member

Hi  Wojciech Mrozowski,

Please read this doc:

https://developers.google.com/recaptcha/docs/faq

If it doesn't help reactivate the wpDiscuz - Google ReCaptcha and let us know. 

1 Reply
Customer
(@infotakedown-pl)

Hi and thanks for reply.

Recaptcha plugin reactivated. WP Cache cleared, comments cache cleared. New v3 key generated, no site verification turned on for test purposes. Proper site key is passed and can be seen in source of the web page.

Recaptcha still doesn't work. It says Wrong key type.

Astghik
Admin
(@astgh)
Illustrious Member

Thank you @infotakedown-pl,

Please generate ReCaptcha V2 not ReCaptcha V3 keys. 

Customer
Topic starter
(@infotakedown-pl)

We are almost there, but not there yet... system has problem with veryfying the user. I click, system thinks and nothing happens.

1 Reply
Customer
(@infotakedown-pl)

We are almost there, but not there yet... system has problem with veryfying the user. I click, system thinks and nothing happens.

P.S. I posted a print screen that might help but obviously it needs to be moderated.

Astghik
Admin
(@astgh)
Illustrious Member

Hi Wojciech Mrozowski,

Thank you for providing the information.

I see a small CSS conflict with your theme. Please navigate to Dashboard > Comments > Settings > Styling admin page add the following CSS code in "Custom CSS Code" textarea:

extra margin
#komentarzeBox #wpcomm .wc-field-comment .wpdiscuz-item, #komentarzeBox #wpcomm .wc-comment .wc-comment-right {
margin-left: 0 !important;
}

Regarding the issue with reCAPTCHA, it seems to be related to when the reCAPTCHA is not mounted, at an undetermined time later, a timeout error occurs in the browser.

We'll need admin accesses to find and fix the issue. Please send login details to info[at]gvectors.com email address. 

1 Reply
Customer
(@infotakedown-pl)

OK, I sent You admin access via email. Please let me know once You take a closer look.

Thank You.

Page 1 / 3
Share:
Scroll to top